AimSourcing is a turnkey administrative operation that provides you with the business expertise and information systems capabilities of a large company at a cost that is affordable to smaller organizations.
Our outsourcing services are customized for your company. We understand that each organization is unique so we configure our services to support your specific business requirements and company culture.
Our standard outsourced services include:
- Accounts payable and bill paying
- Customer invoicing, receipt tracking, and collections support
- Document management
- Cash monitoring and planning
- Timesheet administration
- Payroll processing and filing of payroll tax reports
- Project accounting and reporting
- Inventory and fixed asset accounting
- Accrual entries and full general ledger accounting
- Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Management financial statements, metrics, and other custom reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business tax filings—1099’s, property renditions, and sales tax reports
- Annual income tax returns—federal and state
The AimSourcing System:
The AimSourcing system is built on QuickBooks Enterprise. We integrate QuickBooks with best-in-class add-on applications to provide a comprehensive accounting information system.
We develop custom financial reports to answer the questions that are important to you, such as:
- Actual versus budget analysis
- Incurred indirect rates
- Staff utilization percentages
- Project and product line profitability
- Contract revenue and backlog
- Inventory turnover
- Rolling twelve months cash forecast
Our investment in technology allows us to seamlessly deliver services to customers outside of our local area. You have access to all of your data through a secure VPN portal into the AimSourcing servers.
We work with scanned images which are retrievable through QuickBooks. We create custom workflows for processing accounts payable and remotely paying your vendors. We customize the logistics of your operation to be convenient for you and to meet your business requirements.
With direct access to QuickBooks files on the AimSourcing servers, you have the flexibility to retain some of your accounting functions in-house. We can arrange shared processing responsibilities, with month-end review and oversight of your financial data by our staff.